Let’s face it ladies. When our hair looks good, we feel good. It is in fact our crowning glory. And I think all of us want to save time wherever we can, hair should not steal so much of our time.
- Put conditioner from the mids of your ends to prevent build-up and let your blowdry last longer.
- Sleep on a satin pillow case or use a silk bonnet to prevent frizz.
- Dry your hair with a cotton t-shirt instead of a towel. It is gentler on your tresses.
- Go for a regular trim. It makes your hair appear healthier and well kept.
- Have a few go-to hairstyles up your sleeve for that day 3 hair. A French plat, messy bun or a high bun is always a winner.
- Use accessories to keep your hair in place or to add femininity.
- Use sulphate free shampoo to ensure your hair doesn’t dry out and needs extra attention as a result of damage.
- Wear protective styles in winter, it allows you to sleep a little later but most importantly it protects your hair against the harsh cold weather.
- If all else fails, put a cap on and add some hoops!
Authentic Mom xoxo